- Practising and Certified Scrum Master
- Software Architect
- Lead Software Developer
- Penetration Tester
- Network Engineer
- OWASP NZ Leader for Christchurch
- Husband and Father
- Regular Presenter, Trainer and Toastmaster
Hi.. I’m Kim Carter.
Things I like doing
- Fun stuff with my family.
- Programming, view some of my public code here.
- Studying programming languages and related activities.
- Enterprise Architecture, Patterns.
- Designing, scoping, building, exploring and administering networks, how they work, how to exploit them, how to get the best out of them.
- Increasing quality awareness.
- Leading, mentoring and motivating cross functional, self managing teams.
- Bringing visibility to organisations and facilitating productivity improvements.
- Socializing with friends when time permits.
- Snow boarding.
Things I like doing, but don’t seem to have much time for lately
- Surfing (started at age 10).
- Writing music (started playing guitar at 7 years old). Completed a 4 song EP and 8 song album.
- Skate boarding (started at age 5).
Check out my Linked in page